As per directions of AICTE (Ref: – F.No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/ dt 25-05-2012)
Regarding establishment of Grievance Redressal Mechanism in technical Institutions, imparting technical and management education we have established a Grievance Redressal Cell with the following members
Prof.Dr.B.Hareendran Convener 9446967616 email@example.com
Academic Director, BMIM
Mrs. SUSAN K MATHEW Member 956 778 7119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr.RAJMOHAN.KADAVIL Member 80890 88999 email@example.com
Mr SUNIL. SS Member 702 555 8853 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the grievance lodged by any student or staff and redress it as early as possible. The students/staff can state their grievances regarding any academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the online grievance redressal link/suggestion box kept near the BMIM reception. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students/staff within stipulated time.
Mechanism of the GRC-
1. Grievance redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature of students and staff.
2. The GRC shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature of raised collectively by more than one employee/student.
3. Post receipt of the complaint/application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion/ investigation and act promptly.
5. GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
6. The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.
The URL of the edu-grievance portal is
The students may lodge grievance about any academic and non- academic matters related to –
A Timely issue of documents of students such as Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination and scholarship related matters.
B Payments of dues and payments for various items from the library, hostels and other financial matters.
C Certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers and any other offensive activity.
Procedure for lodging complaint :
1 The students can lodge their grievance through online mechanism in the link provided below-
2 The students may feel free to drop the writing (can be anonymous if required) in the grievance/ suggestion box.
3 The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.